#CNX18: 10 Sessions We’re Excited About
Connections is Salesforce’s yearly Digital Marketing user conference – this year, held in Chicago, June 12th-14th. Expect three days of networking, inspired keynotes, educational break-out sessions, and activities focused on giving back to the local community – and maybe a glass of wine or two.
As a Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner, Devs United specializes in the Marketing Cloud platform and innovative integration between Marketing Cloud features and other products. Originally built around the Marketing Cloud platform (formerly ExactTarget), this conference holds a special place in our hearts. It comes as no surprise that we’re excited about sessions featuring Marketing Cloud, and innovative ways to integrate digital marketing with other platforms.
Sessions That Spark Our Interest
With over 500 sessions to choose from, planning your schedule for the conference can seem overwhelming. Connections 2018 will surely be an action-packed three days!
Here are 10 sessions we’re excited about:
- Best Practices for Getting Started with Consumer Journeys. Not knowing where to begin is a common problem that new Journey Builder users face. This session can get you started if you need some guidance on conceptualizing your first customer journey.
- Workshop: Build Customer Journeys with Journey Builder. The perfect compliment to the session above, this is a hands-on session where you will learn how to build your first customer journey.
How Rack Room Shoes Achieves 777% ROI with Marketing Cloud. We’re fans of being able to prove a marketing campaign’s worth. If you’re looking for ideas on how to translate engagement to sales, this session may give you some useful tips.
- Marketing Cloud & Google Analytics 360: Metrics that Matter. The latest on the Google Analytics 360 & Marketing Cloud integration, when and why to use it.
- ROADMAP: The Future of Marketing Cloud Einstein. A peek at exciting new AI innovation on the roadmap for Email, Social, Advertising and DMP? Yes, please.
- Bringing Together Marketing, Commerce, and Service for Lasting Consumer Loyalty. Learn how retailers and consumer goods brands are using artificial intelligence (AI) across marketing, commerce, and service to acquire, engage and retain today’s consumer.
- How e.l.f. Cosmetics is Connecting Commerce, Marketing and Service. Another cross-cloud integration with measurable results!
- Amplify your advertising with your CRM data. Connecting CRM data to Advertising Studio, and expanding your email program. All in one session.
- Social Customer Service: Connect Marketing, Sales & Service. Learn how social interactions can integrate into your customer service model with this case study.
- Ask the Experts 1:1 Consultations. Schedule 30 minutes with a Salesforce expert and pick his/her brain about Marketing, Commerce, Service, Sales and Community Clouds.
Attending to Connections 2018?
Connections offers WAY more amazing content than we have time to list here. Agenda Builder is live – build your schedule today!