Locations: Buenos Aires, AR & Santiago, CL
The ideal candidate for the Solutions Architect position will have a combination of deep technical knowledge in Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds, and the ability to offer best-in-class consulting to Devs United’s clients. As the Project Solutions Lead to the client, it is the Solutions Architect’s job to gather and translate business requirements to the rest of the project team for configuration and development, and ensure the quality of the overall solution.
- Be the main point of contact for a Client on assigned projects from a Solutions standpoint
- Manage planned deliverables to the scope outlined in the Statement of Work(s)
- Conduct design, discovery and technical walkthroughs with your assigned clients
- Develop and conduct custom training sessions for assigned clients where applicable
- Analyze, design and develop Salesforce solutions based on customer requirements
- Ensure the quality of the overall solution / provide solution best practices and guidelines for the development team
- Prepare technical / functional documentation
- Collaborate with the client and internal teams to perform your role successfully
- Coordinate and manage tasks within the assigned project team.
- Carry out functional and technical quality processes for each solution component. Provide and manage the revisions arising in each test.
- Communicate with the client to maintain a clear view of the current status of all deliverables
- Experience with Salesforce Sales (CRM) and/or Service Cloud
- Experience using LucidChart or a similar tool
- Participation in projects using Project Management Methodologies such as Lean, Agile, Waterfall
- Experience creating detailed requirements and functional specifications documents
- Experience in identifying scope changes
- Organization and attention to detail
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in Professional Services or similar environment
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a business analyst or comparable role
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud (CRM) and/or Service Cloud
- Promote collaborative teamwork with your peers and clients
- Keep a positive attitude and commitment towards your work
- Take pride in your work and delivery of best-in-class services
- Make the most of down-time with tasks that will improve your knowledge and skills
- Mentor and elevate others
About Devs United:
We are DEVS UNITED, a team of experienced professionals focused on customer service, providing innovative and creative solutions in and around Salesforce. We are a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner with offices located in the United States, Argentina and Chile. With more than 20 years of experience designing, developing and deploying technical solutions, our company culture is rooted in the passion and strategy of sports. Why? Because we believe that teamwork, partnerships and a great company culture guarantee the success of any project.